Saturday, December 1, 2012

Starting Off: Goals



Goals
I'm gonna start off my new blog experience with: goals! These are random things I really want to do, long term and short term. So here we go!
1. Get round-off back handspring back tuck. (I do gymnastics, so I will write about gymnastics also!!!)
2. Write a 50,000 word novel/novella WITHOUT NaNoWriMo! I don't write that much (except for English) so I need to!
3. Maybe/maybe not get a job. I'm only fourteen so... may be hard.
4. Don't go into reading slumps. This WILL be hard!
5. Study hard and get all A's. I'm applying for a specialty center in high school (leadership/business/politics center) so I NEED GOOD GRADES!!!!! Plus, I'm in ALL advanced classes. (Perty smart!)
6. Read more contemporary fiction/romance novels. Love these, think:
- Let It Snow by Maureen Johnson, John Green, and Lauren Myracle.
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (<--- Love this book FIVE STARS! Read it!)
- Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
AND
- Paper Towns by John Green
7. Sketch more. I will upload some of my sketches. I am also in the advanced art program at my school so that is something else I am pursuing.
8. Get into the leadership/business specialty center. Important life choices!!!!!
9. Read more adult fiction. I'm now out of children's book stage... Sadness. So I have to fill that gap with more young adult AND adult fiction.
10. Read more classics.
11. Dress better! Just got into wearing jeans, don't judge. So I need to now only dress functionally, but also stylishly.
12. Blog more.
13. Learn more languages. I love languages, so expect different languages! Maybe I'll learn Italian, German, French, Irish and Scottish Gaelic, Farsi, Romanian, Hebrew, Portuguese, and Czech.
14. Read the Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings series every year for the rest of my life.
Sit down with a good book!
And have a good life...
P.S. If anyone wants to help me make a little banner thing that says my little conclusion thingy, feel free! Cause I need to spice thing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.