Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I dreamed a dream of a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins

Ah, the joys of seeing two written masterpieces transferred to film. Yes, I have finally seen The Hobbit and Les Miserables.

 
 
May I say that The Hobbit was spectacular and I nearly had a heart attack as the title rolled out. And the Riddles in the Dark scene....
 
image
 
You know you love him.
 
And the dwarves...
 
 
 
 
Spectacular.
 
And Les Miserables. Anne Hathaway as Fantine...
 
 
Little Gavroche, possible my favorite character in the whole movie.
 
 
 
Marius and Enroljas
 
 
 
 
 
The story of the French Revolution was heartwrenching and tragic. But it showed the fight of the French people against the tyranny of the king.
So let the people sing.
 
 
 
And here's something for a little extra enjoyment:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.