Monday, January 7, 2013

I have a problem, and his name is...

I have a most serious problem, and I'm ready to address it. It's only just now started, but it's growing by the minute and soon it will overcome me.

This problems name is: Sir Gwaine.

image
I'm sobbing right now. I tell you it was love at first sight. Ever since Season 3, Episode 4 of Merlin this has been a problem. Infatuation, yes, that is the name of what blights me.

image
 
It's just......I mean.......his muscles......his hair.....
Anyway... I swear it was love at first sight. He always comes to Arthur's aid. And the way he treats Merlin as a brother. Amazing. Need I say anything with his talent with bees? NO! What about his socks? Nope. You can't stop this obsession.



 
 
 
Well, now that the problem has been addressed, here is a pinterest and tumblr. appreciation for Gwaine.
 

image



 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
 
 Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
 
Pinned Image
 
 
 
gfh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.