Sunday, August 25, 2013

James River Plantations and Williamsburg


I love Virginia!!! I'm sorry I haven't posted in over half a year, but I'm back! I have pictures to show you! They are of Shirley and Berkeley Plantations along the James River and also of Williamsburg.... one of the best places ever. It's a huge living history museum and for a history geek it is heaven.

Shirley Plantation










Berkeley Plantation




















my favorite picture!





just a little detail!





pillars















the clouds in the river!





obligatory road picture










blurry!





palace life





down to the river.





Pretty Clouds





Brick House Taverns





Four o'clocks!

Just a note: my camera is a simple point and shoot (I'm looking at the Nikon D7000 for a DSLR)

gfh




1 comment:

  1. It looks so beautiful and peaceful there, great photos!

    http://myunfathomableconstellations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.