Saturday, January 25, 2014

50 Random Facts

Just because I want everyone to know more about me I am going to do the (dun dun dun...):

This photo is from My Unfathomable Constellations. (Go check it out!)
 

I wasn't tagged in this. I hadn't heard of it until I went onto Martha's blog (see the caption above), but I thought it was a good idea to do. This is going to be really hard. I'm such a boring person...


1. I'm a Christian, and I'm reading the Bible (with my youth group) in one year.

2. I have a cat named Strudel. She's a fat little (ha! not...) tortoiseshell, who is currently sleep (and twitching) next to me.

3. I'm a proud American. US of A!!!!! (Sorry, my patriotic zeal is overkill.)

4. I do gymnastics. I am not that good, and I have a pouch to show that I still don't exercise enough.

5. Reading is one of my hobbies. And dreaming. And sleeping.

6. Whenever someone asks me what my favorite color, I lie and say purple. It's just so convenient. (My real favorite colors are all cool colors, silver, and brown. A bit of a mouthful...)

7. I really, really want to learn German. (I'm German in descent)

8. J.R.R. Tolkien is my hero! My goal is to read all of his books. Plus, one of my annual goals is to read the Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion.

9. History is my obsession. If you were to have a conversation with me about history, beware, I will spew out random facts.

10. Beethoven is my favorite composer. I may also have a (slight) crush on him. I know, Kate has a crush on an already dead person, crazy!

11. Classical music brings me to tears.

12. Whenever I hear of a composer's death story, I burst into tears.

13. I cry whenever I watch a Lord of the Rings movie. Or a Disney movie.

14. I cry very easily.

15. Frozen is my favorite Disney movie (Let it gooooooooooooooo, let it goooooooooo, can't hold it back anymoooooooooooooore!)

16. I'm one with the wind and sky.

17. Carrie Hope Fletcher is another one of my idols. She's so nice, and the ideal human being.

18. Once I get a DSLR camera, I have promised myself I will name it Sir Andrew Ffoulkes. (I pray for your soul if you do not know who he is.)

19. Sink me! Sir Percy Blakeney is glorious.

20. I art a lot.

21. I'm short. Most of my usernames on social media will tell you that. (I like to warn people).

22. I am 15 years old. And short...

23. I like books.

24. I want to travel the world! (My goals are very realistic)

25. Kimi ni Todoke is my favorite manga/anime. It may be the cutest thing ever. I literally squealed through the whole first season. (Ryu you devil!)

26. Taiga from Toradora is my spirit animal.

27. I like owls.... And foxes.... And horses.... And cats....

28. I like to think of myself as an intellectual (an idiotically prideful intellectual).

29. I am very self destroying. Yet still very prideful.

30. I like sojourning the forest and hiking the mountains. I wish I did it more.

31. This list is making me think about myself too much.

32. One of my favorite movies is Master and Commander.

33. Russell Crowe is my favorite actor. (Gladiator made me cry for a full 30 minutes.)

34. I like using British spellings. Such as watercolours and metre.

35. I like using watercolours.

36. Poetry is fun unless I have to write it.

37. The last season of Merlin made me lose my soul. I immediately burst out crying when I see a picture of Arthur, Merlin, or Gwaine.

38. Gwaine is the best (see my earlier post on him.)

39. Doctor Who and Sherlock... I hate you Steven Moffat.

40. Mary Morstan is amazing.

41. Admiral Nelson is the best.

42. I grew up reading about King Arthur, Greek myths, and Robin Hood. I like to believe I was raised right.

43. I own my own bow and I know how to use it.

44. I spend too much time on the Internet.

45. I like rain boots a bit too much.

46. Singing is not my forte, but I do it anyway.

47. Little Women makes me cry. (Why didn't you say yes Jo???!!!)

48. Anne of Green Gables makes me cry.

49. Anything that I really like I tend to cry whenever I talk about it.

50. I like candles. And smells. Especially wood fires, spices, pine needles, snow, and steak.


I hope you know a bit more about me...


gfh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.