Tuesday, January 28, 2014

fears in the form of questions.























{in which I manage to both successfully put down some of my biggest fears of my childhood and the present and also
insert a Scarlet Pimpernel reference (heh heh). I also have yet to write a completely serious post.}



i. // laying awake in bed in the half light of used-to-the-dark eyes listening to the furnace squeak and growl and those knocks running up and down the walls. will it erupt?
 
 
ii. // is my heart beating faster than usual? will I wake up tomorrow?
 
 
iii. // does God really hear my prayers?
 
 
iv. // does my life reach other people?
 
 
v. // am I losing my friends, will I be alone?
 
 
vi. // do people view me as a silly child?
 
 
vii. // do my feelings come across as I want them to?
 

viii. // the ocean spreads about in front of me. is there a wave to sweep over me, robbing my eyes of light and stealing the air from my lungs?

 
ix. // swimming through the waves of the ocean. only my feet and legs can be seen from below until a clear blue plane separates the aquatic from the breathable air. what lurks in the deeps ready to tickle my feet before pulling me below?
 
 
 x. // pulling the covers around my neck, over my head. is there a hand to grab my neck to steal me away?
 




gfh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.