Thursday, March 5, 2015

In which my blog will be absolutely nothing like I thought it would be.


When I first started my blog, I envisioned a happy, cheerful atmosphere where I write cute little reviews and stuff. HA! That's NOT what it's gonna be about now.

Since I know not many people will be reading, I'm gonna write very random thoughts straight from my brain. This will be more like a diary (I hate that word) in the way that I'll just be posting what's on my mind. I'm actually kind of happy no one will read it as I will probably be complaining/wondering why I'm so stupid cuz that's 90% of what goes on in my brain.

The other parts of the blog will be about what I wish I was doing with my life/my current interests. Some examples being: MOUNTAINS, going out West, music I've been digging over the past few days, travel stuff, art (especially my art), and literature.

Also, my brain has had a sort of block after all the laziness during the snow days we've had, so I haven't been able to write as well as I do or perform well in school. Hopefully by writing more random stuff, I'll break down that barrier. Maybe, maybe not.

(Also can we talk about how cutesy everything is? I mean, I absolutely love it, but it's gonna be strange to read the really depressing thoughts I have with all the pastel going on. How times change...)
gfh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you ever so much for the message! Remember: keep it positive and uplifting.